Sunday, December 1, 2013

Season's Greetings! SCIC73

Hello December!  Can you believe it?  December is a super busy month for our family.... we have a ton of birthdays, including mine and my husbands!  He is one week older than me, which he  LOVES to joke with me about, that he has one week more of authority over me!  Well... we'll just leave it at that!

Anyway... December 1 means a new post over at Stampin' Celebration using this beautiful inspiration photo!  This should get you in the mood for Christmas... and if it's too early for you to start thinking about that, then you can at least get in the 'season' mode!  Here ya are...


And for this month I made my girls' Christmas cards to give to teachers and friends.  I made it easy on myself and simply made them all exactly the same... just switching out pictures and words, depending on whose it was!  Check it out!


 


You can see that I used the colours to inspire me.  I managed to get a Christmas tree in there, and really wanted to do something with the feathered woodcuts download... but it just wouldn't work, and you can't squeeze everything you love onto EVERY layout!  Let's see what you do with it though.... maybe you'll be inspired to make a card, or scrap layout, digi or traditional... it doesn't matter!  Let's
see what you've got up your sleeve!  

So... click on over to the Stampin' Celebration website and follow along on our blog hop to see what everyone else has created!  They're all so talented and creative!

Seeya later!  xo Anita

No comments: