Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dynamic Duos #56

I made this card using the colour challenge from the Dynamic Duos blog.  It’s a beautiful, classy combo.  I decided to create a thank you card using it, and it turned out so gorgeous and elegant.  I am in love with the final result.


Here’s the challenge…

                               
 
Here’s my card.  I used a few things that I hadn’t even had a chance to try out yet, so this card was a lot of fun to do.  With school almost out, I will hopefully have more time to sit down in my ‘office’ and ‘work’, and give all my goodies a good workout!  I CASEd this card from the new catalogue.  The general layout was the same, I just turned it on it’s side, changed the embossing folder, stamped sentiment, colours, and embellishments… and had my card!  Put like that, the end result really looks absolutely nothing like what I was originally inspired by, but nonetheless, that is how it came to be!

So... here's my card...


I absolutely love it.  When I told my husband to 'look at the card I made'... he looked... and then looked again!  That's something!  He's so used to 'looking', but this time he really 'looked'!

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and take a 'look' of your own!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous design, love the spritzing and the embossing. So lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

AB. said...

Fantastic card!! Love all the different elements - they all come together perfectly!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos :)