Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I haven't been on here for A WEEK!!!  June is a busy, busy month here, what with school winding down, sports days, year end shows, recitals and if I am not going with one of my kids on a school trip, I am driving for a different one!  So, hopefully I'll get a chance to do some "fun work" over the next few weeks and keep up with cards and scrapping. 

I CASED this card from Mary Fish, a fellow SU! demo.  It uses the new (then!) in colours and a sentiment from the Create-A-Cupcake stamp set.


I made this card back in my early days as a SU! demo, so there's still a little contraband on here!  The ribbon just matched the Calypso Coral so perfectly, I HAD to!  

It was such an easy and quick card to make, despite all the little circles... that's what punches are for!  The hardest part was figuring out where to score my card folds!  Cute card, no?

No comments: