Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to You!

So... no more rain... we didn't get that much after all... certainly not enough to melt all our snow.  But we did get ALOT of sunshine and awesome warm temperatures which took care of almost all the snow anyway... so we're all happy here!

I've got another birthday card to show you today!  I really love this one.  It's perfect for that man in your life!  Take a look!


I used Brushed Gold cardstock  and also used Gold EP.  And the other 'golden' idea I had was to colour some rhinestones with my gold Sharpie! Oh, I also used my colour spritzer tool with my gold Sharpie... it worked perfectly!


Here you can see a bit more of the detail.  I really have to do heat embossing more often, it can pack a real punch!  The part of the First Edition DSP I used was all about kangaroos... which is perfect, because my husbands family is from Australia!  I know my father-in-law will really like that!


On this last one I coloured pearls with my gold Sharpie... and I think I like it better than the rhinestones.

Here's one more card that I made... totally different, but using the same stamp set.


This one is really bright and fun in real life.  Well... hope you've enjoyed my cards today.  We'll see you tomorrow!

xo Anita

No comments: