Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

No school for us today!  Not due to the weather of course... but our teachers have a Pro D Day, so that means kids and bus drivers have the day off too!  Yay!  No school tomorrow either... also due to a Pro D Day!  So, after a three day work/school week for us, I will hopefully be able to make some cards or get some more scrapbooking done!  One can only hope!

I've got a cute little notecard to show you.  I made a set of these for my husband's grandmother's 89th birthday on Christmas Day.  She loved 'em!



These were just the cutest things when they were done.  They were 4x4, so still plenty of room to write a happy message in to brighten someone's day!  Hope you like 'em too!

That's it for me... with the kiddos home, time is shorter than usual!

xo Anita

No comments: