Saturday, March 15, 2014

You're How Old? FMS127

Hi again!  This is my second post today, so I'll be quick!  I wanted to show a quick and easy card I made using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches!  I used washi tape for the horizontal panel, and a stamp and matching die cut for the vertical one!  Lots of white space is certainly out of my comfort zone, but I LOVE the finished result so much, I made three of 'em using other washi tape I had.  Take a quick peek!



I think this one using the brushed gold cardstock and gold ink is my favourite!  So simple and easy, but so beautiful!

Here's the sketch I used!

And here's the other two cards I made using the same sketch... now I have a few on hand!


Just by changing the colour combo it is so easy to change the entire look, making it perfect for an adult, a little girl, or whoever you please!

OK, seeya later!  My in-laws are taking our two oldest girls and two other cousins to Vancouver Island next week for a couple days, so hopefully I'll be able to get in my stamp room while it's a little quieter around here!  We'll see!

xo Anita

3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

I love all three. I would be hard to pick a favorite! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! These are all so awesome!! I just love the colors on all three of them!! Love the washi tape and the speech bubble!!
Thank you for playing along with us at FMS!!!

Jen Timko said...

So fun that they all have a different feel with the change of washi tapes. Great idea!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!