Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SC77I - My Friend

No tricks or jokes for you today, even though it is the first day of April.  But what I do have is a beautiful inspiration photo for you to kick off a new month at Stampin' Celebration.  Did you see all the beautiful entries last month?  Wow... and now we can't wait to see what you all come up with in April!

Look at this... 


Isn't adorable?  There are so many different directions and options you could take!  The colours for instance, or the bunny and the eggs for an easter themed card, or the tree stump and the vase of flowers... I let the colours, the tree stump and the butterflies and lace inspire me to come up with this card...



What do you think?  How did I do?

Now, we want to see what you will do with this inspiration photo!  Go check out the Stampin' Celebration blog and the other ladies beautiful projects, get crafty and then come back and link up your creations so we can see shat you've done, and for your chance to be the Pick of the Party for April!

Come back tomorrow for an exciting announcement!

xo Anita

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Anita.. It's gorgeous! Great use of the inspiration photos.