Monday, May 19, 2014

Bugs and Kisses-HSSCC#185

Happy Victoria Day if you are a Canadian!  Today is a holiday, and so in honor of that, and in light of the fact that I am soooo nursing a ginormous head cold at the moment... I am gonna be super quick!  I had a teeny chance to play in my craft room this weekend and I played along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  It's been such a long while since I played along at any challenge... I had a hard time getting going!  All this beautiful weather has not allowed me much time to "play"!  But I don't want to complain about the gorgeous weather either, so....

Here's my card for Hand Stamped Sentiments cool and fun color challenge!


Love this set from SU! for all my little itty bitty nieces and nephews birthdays... it's long retired, but I never let that worry me!


There's the colours the challenge called for... aren't they just so fun?  Love' em!  OK, I'll be back in a sec with one more card!

xo Anita

3 comments:

brrenwick said...

Super cute! This is one of my favorite stamp sets :) Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Absolutely adorable! I haven't seen this set in a while and it's still as cute as ever and looks great with these colors! Thanks for playing at HSS!!

Erika Clark said...

This is super DUPER cute! I love the little stack of sweet bugs! Great job! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika