Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nautical Inspiration! SC78I

Happy Thursday to you all!  And... it is May!  Just like that!  I love the month of May... soft spring mornings... hints of summer... the end of the school year is nearer!  Ahhh....

And because it's the first of May, the girls and I from Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge have a new challenge for you!  And what better to get you in the mood for those hints of summer... than this inspiration photo!  Love it!


And it's perfect because it seems like the whole nautical thing is 'in' right now!  For once I can say I am 'on trend'!  haha

Take a look at the card I made using this inspiration board as a starting point!  I used it for the elderly men's birthdays in my church last month.  


I really love this stamp.  What I love even more is that it's great for colouring.  I find watercolouring so relaxing.  I made about 6 or 7 of these cards, and it didn't take me long at all!  Love that!

So make sure you click on over to the Stampin' Celebration website, and check out the other design team member's awesome stuff!  Those ladies never cease to inspire me!  Be sure to get creative, link up your card or whatever it is you make, and we'll come by to check out your project and leave you some love!  

There have been a few changes to our challenge again.  Our challenges will no longer run for the whole month, but rather, we will have two separate challenges.  The first half of the month will be an inspiration challenge and the second half of the month will be the sketch challenge!  So, that means more chances for you to win, since we will be choosing a Pick of the Party twice a month now!  Great, right?  So what are you waiting for?  Get creating!

We'll see you later!  I know I said to come back today for a spring-y card... and it's not really a spring-y card.... so be sure to come back tomorrow for that!

xo Anita

1 comment:

Denise Willerton said...

Anita, I love your card!!! Hope I get a chance to play along this week ~ lets see who the days unfold for me!!! TFS and have a wonderful day :-)