Monday, December 8, 2014

GCC Campout-SC93

Good morning to you all!  I'm back with a couple posts again today.  One for Stampin' Celebration, which is this post, and if you're looking for MDS Monday, that's my other post and you may have to scroll down.... or maybe up!  Not sure... but you'll find it!

OK, so here's our sketch for this challenge... lets see what you can come up with!  We know it's busy this holiday season... but everyone needs a little rest and relaxation too, so don't forget to sit down with MDS and create something to link up in our gallery!  We love visiting your blogs to see what you've done!

I did a scrapbook layout again... I still have not gotten to card making, and I'm not going to make any promises for this month.  I keep thinking maybe during the Christmas holidays when the kids are home... and I have no work schedule, but who am I kidding?  Anyway... I sure miss it, but at least I am getting some time in MDS and catching up on all my hundreds and hundreds of pictures to scrapbook!  Here's my layout...


Challenge Guidelines 

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you may have in your stash. 
  • We ask that you create a new project for this challenge and add a link to our blog or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please link directly to the post for this challenge, not your entire blog (so we can find your project better)
  • Please limit the combined challenges on your project to no more then 4 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The challenge will be open for 1 week and the linky will close on Friday December 19th @ 9pm EST.
  • Be sure to come back here after the challenge closes to vote for your favorite! 

  • Hope to see you in the gallery!  Thanks for stopping by!

    xo Anita

    1 comment:

    wienerhoneymooners said...

    SKetchy clouds, vacation wonders -SWOON!! Love this layout!!!