Monday, December 15, 2014

Spring Camping-MDSM94

Good morning to you all again!  Quick post today.... this is the last week of school before Christmas break, and I actually feel like I might come out on top of my list of 'things to do', so in order for me to keep feeling like that, I'll be short and sweet!  And let's face it, you probably have a list of things to do too, so you don't need to spend all your time listening to me blather on and on!

So, it's Monday which means a new MDS Monday challenge!  We had a super, super awesome sketch from Heidi to work with.... check it out....


No excuses not to use this sketch is there?  I loved working with it!  It was so effortless... I think my layout came together in less than half and hour.... and that's with my three kids running around playing cops and robbers!  That's sayin' something folks....


Now this is quite different than any of my other layouts in the sense that I did not actually ADD ANY PINK TO THIS PAGE!  Hey, can I help it that my daughter is wearing a pink t-shirt and hoodie?  The whole spring camping ordeal didn't lend itself to the colour pink very well at all!  It was cold, rainy and about as dreary as a spring day could get in the freezing cold mountains.  There was sand and mud in everything, on everything, between everything.... and then they brought it all home with them and it got transferred from the van to the house.... oh yeah.... no frilly pink involved anywhere!

Okay... we'd love it if you played along with us this week!  

Challenge Guidelines:
-Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
-Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
-Link directly to your post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
-You can create a card, scrap page or 3-D Object with the sketch.
-The challenge will end on Saturday, December 20th @ 12pm EST.
-Have fun!  

 I hope you'll be inspired to play along at MDS Monday... go check out what the other designers have created... there's so much inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
xo Anita

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

What a great page Anita! I love the newsprint background combined with rustic colors of the papers you chose. Perfect camping page. The little burlap banner is a great touch too!