Saturday, November 9, 2013

Birthday Greetings - SR#201

Hello!  Hope you're all having a great weekend so far!  I had a rare opportunity for a Saturday... time to sit down and make a card!  I used the colour challenge from Stampin' Royalty as a starting off point for my card.  The colours had me befuddled for a bit, but then I decided to use my markers to colour a stamp and this is my end result....


I chose to colour my stamp in the challenge colours... which in the end, I decided were simply beautiful together!  I spritzed my watercolour paper with some water and stamped my image... then watched the magic happen!  I sponged the edges to give it a bit more of a "finished off" look, stamped my greeting (Wetlands), matted it on Raspberry Ripple, tied on a Summer Starfruit ribbon and mounted it on my Sahara Sand card base!  Voila!  Done!

Here's the challenge colours from the Stampin' Royalty site...


Aren't they really beautiful?  Let me know what you think about my card... I love hearing from you and checking out your blogs too!  

xo Anita

No comments: