Friday, November 15, 2013

Sister Love - SCIC#72 Mid Month-spiration!

Hello everybody!  I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!  It's already the middle of the month... next thing you know December is here... and that is always such a busy month for EVERYONE!  Anyway... since it's the 15th, that means that it's time for some mid month-spiration over at Stampin' Celebration!  Woo-hoo!

Check out the sketch!


And here's a little something to get you going!


Colourful, huh?  I used the new-to-me Nobody's Business download.  There is some serious cute in that download!  With three girls and my love for colourful pages... I can see this one showing up in a lot of my layouts!  
Now, before you leave, be sure to click on the other design team member's links so that you can see what they've done with this sketch!  There's sure to be lots of inspiration for you to get your creative juices flowing, so YOU can play along with us and link up YOUR creations on the Stampin' Celebration website!  See you there!

Seeyou next time!  xo Anita

No comments: