Monday, November 11, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever! PPA178

Oh boy... another post for today!  I was seriously on a roll this weekend with making cards!  So relaxing!  And that's good, because we have some serious yard work to do today!  So let's get right to it!

I am linking up with Pals Paper Arts for this one.
PPA178

This is such an adorable colour combo and you could go in a few different directions with it... but I chose to go in the baby girl direction!  I really needed to make a few baby cards, mostly girl ones, so.... check it out!


Isn't it cute?  I did CASE the layout and idea from another demo, but with my own colours and stamps I made it mine!  That's what I love... there is just a wealth of great ideas out there from people who love to share!  Perfect!  I am definitely going to be re-creating this one in a boy colour combo as well.  I think it's so cute!  

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!  

xo Anita

3 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

VERY sweet card! I love how you answered the challenge at PPA! Thanks for playing.

Nina Dee said...

What a cute card! I love your layers! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! :)

Sandie Conner said...

Simply lovely, you used the colors perfectly. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!