Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some More 'Found' Layouts!-MDS

Hello again! Just a few more layouts I found in my youngest daughters album that I hadn't shared here yet!  Take a peek...


The above layout was one I created quite awhile ago, and never got around to posting until now!


My zoo layout was created using a template in MDS... the name escapes me at the moment, but I'll probably remember as soon as I get off of here!


This was a facing layout from another I made for a challenge.... either MDS Monday or Stampin' Celebration.... just one more thing I can't quite recall at the moment!


I am really enjoying going back looking at these layouts and reading my journalling!  It's nothing fancy for sure, but now, one and half years later, it is soooo interesting to read!  This was my baby's second birthday.... now she's almost four!
 

Originally, this was not actually one of my favourite layouts, but now I've decided to post it anyway.  they can't all be works of art, and besides, looking at it now.... I actually kinda like it!

Ok, so that's it for all my 'found' layouts... hopefully you'll come back in the next few days.  I'll have another for you on the 1st of August for my Stampin' Celebration post!  And who knows, I'm going to check on some of my other favourite challenges and try to make the time to play along again!

xo Anita

No comments: