Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You Are One Of A Kind-SC83

Hi everyone!  Welcome back to another challenge for Stampin' Celebration!  This month we have a great sketch which can be used for a card or a scrapbook page!  We'd love to see what you've got!  

Here's the sketch...


And here's my card I designed in MDS!


I used the new in-colours... Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Moss Meadow and Tangelo Twist!  I love the finished result!  

I hope I've inspired you to play along with our awesome sketch... don't forget that you can come back at the end of the challenge to our Stampin' Celebration blog and vote on YOUR favourite...  you could be the Pick of the Party!  Be sure to click on over to all the other awesome creations and get inspired to play along with us!

See you in the gallery!

No comments: