Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Some More MDS!!

I'm back with a few more layouts that I just finished in the last couple weeks!  It feels great to be spending some quiet time doing some scrapbooking while the girls are shrieking their heads off in the backyard, jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler running underneath it!  Have you ever noticed how loud that noise can be?  The sprinkler I mean... not the kids!

OK, here's my stuff....


The above layout was for another challenge in which I just didn't get the chance to upload it in time... but here it finally is!  And the two layouts below are two simple layouts I made, they sit side by side in the album, that used alot of pictures of a day our entire family spent in Stanley Park. (one of our fave spots to go with my husbands whole family for a whole day!)  I simply added some random stamps that I found in my MDS that seemed to suit the whole 'together, family' theme!  I wanted to pictures to shine here, and so left the rest of it very simple!  
 




Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to have a peek!

Seeyou later!  xo Anita

No comments: