Monday, June 10, 2013

SCIC #67

I've been busy doing some more scrapbooking!  I can't believe I am almost 'caught up'!  It worries me a little... not to be caught up, but that I might run out of things to scrapbook!  I'll just have to make sure we start taking MORE PICTURES!

Anyhoo... enough gabbing.... on to what you are here for!  There was an awesome inspiration picture over on the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge blog, and of course I played along.  I simply cannot resist.  Click on over to see the challenge for the month of June and what the awesomely talented design team has made to get you going.  Maybe you'll be inspired to play along yourself!  It's so fun!

Here's the inspiration photo...


I was definitely loving the argyle pattern, and recolored a Frosty Day DSP to a gray color for my background.  Of course after all was said and done, I remembered that I had a background stamp in an argyle pattern as well, and would have certainly used that, but too late... I didn't want to start over!  There's always another layout!

I did go with the colour scheme of grays and yellows and based my general layout on the 'sunshine when skies are gray' theme using some adorable pictures of my two year old with one of her sunny smiles!  She's such a happy little girl.  Just listening to her laugh can seriously make you laugh yourself... but she's not perfect... she's two after all, and we all know what that can mean!

So here's my layout...


Thanks for looking!  Hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to click on over to the SCIC blog and maybe even get inspired yourself.

Have a fabulous week!





3 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

AWESOME LAYOUT! I love the paper swatches and the pics are just seriously sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SC!

Cori Kozak said...

Oh my goodness!! This is fabulous!! I am soooo case'ing this layout!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!!

Stampin' Celebration said...

Congrats on being the "Pick of the Party" over at Stampin' Celebration! Make sure and check our blog for this month's inspiration challenge! :)