Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stampin' Celebration! Sketch Inspiration



Welcome back to another episode of Stampin' Celebration!  It's the middle of May (already) and we're back with some more inspiration for you.  This is a brand new challenge... click on over to the Stampin' Celebration website to see who our Pick of the Party for the last challenge was!

 This time around we have a sketch challenge for you...


I'm still on the nautical theme... but that's what all this gorgeous warm sunny weather will do to you... make you dream about being out on the ocean or lake... so that's what I've got for you today!  And, sorry if you can't find the sketch in my card... I got all turned around when I decided to turn it on it's side, but then forgot to account for the elements on the lower right hand side, and put them in a different spot altogether!  Oh well... all in the name of creativity, right?


 So it's pretty obvious what I've done here... and I have to confess that while I was making this card, I totally didn't even know what I really wanted or was even doing!  I was just sort of stamping and sponging all over the place... which is really a poor excuse for a way of doing things, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!  

Be sure to check out the awesome samples from the other DT members... there's so much inspiration there!  I'm looking forward to checking out all your lovely projects in the gallery... so be sure to play along!  

xo Anita

No comments: