Monday, January 19, 2015

MDSM98-Cute, Little & Fun!

Hi all!  I'm back with a new project for MDS Monday.  Beth is challenging us with this great sketch and the added bonus of filling in a punch shape with a photo!  I'm pretty sure this was a first for me.... except for maybe using a circle punch a time or two.... but I'm not even sure about that!  Here's the sketch...


You don't have to use this punch... feel free to change it up with whatever punches you have... I'm willing to bet if you go through your punches, you've got some there that you don't even remember!  At least I'm speaking from experience here;)


I've used the Nobody's Business punch shape... which I didn't even realize I had.  It was perfect for this photo though, and I'm glad Beth challenged us to do this!

Challenge Guidelines:


  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday January 24th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
xo Anita

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Anita, what a darling page and photo (once again!) You have such a adorable little models for your pages. I love the checklist and all the overlays, as well as the bright colors.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

SO CUTE!!!! They are adorable. I LOVE they way your color combo came together on this too!