Monday, April 6, 2015

MDSM 108 - Camp Life

Hello again, and welcome to another MDS Monday!  Tami's got this great sketch for you to try this week... we certainly hope to see you link up in the gallery!


Here's the last layout from our trip down to Cape Disappointment last summer!  Now I'll have to start scrapbooking our trip to Oroville, WA a few weeks later.... and then you'll see some layouts from our trip to Fort Ebey, WA over the Thanksgiving Day weekend... the Canadian one that is... not the America one... too cold by that time of year for me!


I seriously whipped this layout up in about half an hour!  I've been way too busy and preoccupied with other stuff the last couple months, and I've had a hard time keeping up, so much so that I missed last weeks challenge, but I'm back on track now, and just completed a marathon of layouts, some of which were PL layouts.... LOVE!!!!


Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The challenge will end on Saturday April 11th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
xo Anita

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Cute story about camp life too... and we feel the same -- it's actually enjoyable. lol

Tami Hewlett said...

Anita, I love the way you stacked the two Downtown Grunge frames. Very cool idea! Love your page this week!

Heidi Baks said...

I love how you broke up the film strip - very clever!