At MDS Monday we've got this great sketch from Beth... and I combined it with our Stampin' Celebration challenge which is celebrating the Japanese Children's Day. I took inspiration from the colours and went further by celebrating with a layout of my daughter's 4th birthday! Also at MDS Monday Beth challenged us to think about things we could use in our background to add visual interest... and ever since I saw Diane Malcor use a PL card on her background... I wanted to do it too!
OK, so now you've seen mine... let's see yours too! Link up in our galleries!
Challenge Guidelines for MDS Monday
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (so we can find your project)
- You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
- The challenge will end on Saturday May 16th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
Challenge Guidelines for Stampin' Celebration