Friday, September 20, 2013

MDS Monday.... on a Friday! MDSM31

See... the great thing about My Digital Studio is that you can scrapbook here and there and everywhere... between loads of laundry... at gymnastics.... while you are waiting at the glass repair shop for your bus... during kids' naps... in the backyard... you get the picture!  And that is what happened this week!  I've been working on this layout since Monday at gymnastics, all points in between, and now on Friday morning while I drink my coffee I finish up all the little bitty things about it... like getting all those rhinestones centered!!!

See for yourself!



I used MDS Monday (as usual!) for great inspiration!  The Walk In The Park kit was perfect for this layout of my youngest daughter SarahLynn sharing a snuggle with my mother-in-law, on a day spent at the Golden Ears Provincial Park way back in May!  Love holiday weekends spent with family, fishing, BBQ-ing, eating and chatting!

Go check out MDS Monday for yourself... they never fail to inspire.  Play along to get your creative genes flowing!  The challenge involved a sketch, using DSP, and the Arrange > Align and Group functions.  Pretty fun stuff!  I didn't skew my panels of DSP filled punches too, too much... it was making my neck hurt trying to look at it!  My DSP is pretty colourful, and it was just a little too wonky for my liking, so I backed it off a few degrees!  Ahhh... much better!

Here's the sketch that inspired me!



Have a relaxing weekend... and don't forget to find some time to be creative!  See you later!

xo Anita

4 comments:

beth rush said...

so pretty! I really like how you grouped your embellishments on the upper right of the photo, and a smaller grouping lower left. It's been fun to see some of these older kits this week too, they are so great and I forget them with all the new downloads. great page!!

Heidi Baks said...

All your layering is fabulous, Anita! I'm with you... MDS anytime, anywhere. I just love this paper. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

Rochelle said...

Awesome page Anita!! I love the added embellishments you added around the picture!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Absolutely love the colours and papers! The layered ribbon is divine! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week.