Friday, November 22, 2013

Helloooo???

Gaaahh!  It's been one of those weeks again... I was busy, busy, busy with... you know... various!  None of it crafty or of the card making variety either!  Sooooo.... I got out that handy, dandy Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit that I originally thought I would not need.... and managed to make a card here and there in between all my wifely, motherly, school-related duties this week!  

Now... next week looks like it will be a non-crafty week too.... so, I plan to show you the cards from this kit over the next few days!  I know.... you may think it boring... but please hang in there!   

Here's a few to get us started!





These little notecards are just perfect for a quick little "hello" or "thanks".  The "happy birthday" one is adorable, no?  Be sure to come back next week to see some more of these.... and hopefully I will be back soon with my "regular programming"!!!

Thanks for stopping in!

xo Anita

No comments: