Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Colour Me...! April Guest Designer!!

Hello everyone!  I've got a super duper exciting announcement here that I've been sitting on for a couple weeks, and now I finally get to tell you!  I've been asked to join the uber-talented Colour Me...! ladies for the month of April as their featured designer!  If you have no idea what Colour Me...! is all about, you better head on over there and check it out!  You're surely missing out!


 This week's challenge is a fun one... check it out!

If you've never played along before, you should try... it's so fun and inspiring!  Go check out the other design team member's projects and play along yourself!  You could be the next Colour Captivator or Colour Connoisseur!

Seeyou there!  xo Anita

7 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

So glad to have you as our Featured Designer, Anita! I love your bio, I have an enabler for a husband and little mini-papernerd myself:) Love the bold chevron of your card and the sentiment peeking through is just perfect!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love, love, love those bold orange chevrons, Anita! Super thrilled to have you joining us at Colour Me...! for the month of April as our Featured Designer! If this card is an indication of what we have in store from you, I can't wait to see the rest :)

Unknown said...

We are just thrilled to have you Anita :) Your first card rocks! Love he way you framed the sentiment :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments ladies! So far I'm having fun!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, anita... love the chevrons! so happy to have you designing with us this month!

OttawaMom said...

Love those fabulous chevrons!! Happy to have you joining us for the month of April!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Anita, CONGRATS on your GDT with the Colour me gals!! Lovely card and thanks so much for the inspiration!!