Monday, September 1, 2014

Exciting Announcement!!!!

Hello again!   That's right... I'm back with another post.... this one for MDS Monday!  I was completely thrilled and honoured to be invited to design alongside some of the most fabulous designers on the MDS Monday Design Team!  Pinch me!  I still can't quite believe it!

But here I am, so let's get to the challenge shall we?

Heidi has a fantastic sketch for us... 


It was fun to make one of my first Project Life type layouts... I don't actually have any of the PL products... but it was so easy to make up my own!  


I used some pictures that we had taken of our family on New Years Day of this year... yes, I know... I am finally getting to them!  But I love the way this layout turned out, so it was worth the wait I think, don't you?  The family quote is one I found online, but don't know where or who it's from.  My colours (which I just love!) are Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tangelo and Strawberry Slush.

Challenge Guidelines:
-Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
-Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
-Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
-You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
-The Challenge will end on Saturday Sep. 6th @ 12pm EST.
-Have fun!  

 I hope you'll be inspired to play along at MDS Monday... go check out what the other designers have created... there's so much inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!

xo Anita

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed your creations and look forward to your MDSM challenges. Your PL layout is delightful.

Unknown said...

Fabulous color combination.... LOVE it! I really like how, paired with the B/W photos, it makes a great page!