Monday, September 15, 2014

SC87-Hello Perfection



Hello and welcome to another Stampin' Celebration!  This is not my only post for today... if you are looking for MDS Monday.... just scroll down.... it's there somewhere!  But if you are here for another Stampin' Celebration challenge... read on!!!

We've got a sketch for you from Wendi today!  I have to be honest... it had me stumped... and on top of it all, I'm recovering from a surgery I had last Wednesday.... so I didn't feel on top of my game at all... but it is what it is!  Here's the sketch....


... and here's a card I made... I've been seeing feathers everywhere.... so thought I'd try my had at it too!  I don't know though... I think this card needs a little more love... I think I'll revisit it when I'm feeling a little better!


Don't forget to check out the Stampin' Celebration blog to see what all the other fabulous team members have created.... get inspired... and get playing with us.  See you in the gallery!

xo Anita

No comments: