Thursday, November 13, 2014

MDSM90 Again! - Family Forever!



I've got a quick post for you today!  I wanted to linkup again with MDS Monday for Beth's fabulous sketch this week! You can check out the original post here on MDS Monday and here on this blog!  You have till 12 pm on Saturday EST to link up!  We'd love to see what you can do with it!

After making my first layout,I loved Beth's sketch so much, I made another with... you guessed it... some more wedding pictures!!!!  Here ya are!



Here's a picture of the sketch....


And.... OK... it's a little different than the sketch... but all in the name of creativity and being inspired!  Now... be sure to play along and link up in the gallery... we love to see your stuff!

Now... I'm off to seek out rainbow candies... it's my daughter's 4th birthday... (my baby, boo hoo!) and she has requested rainbow cupcakes after seeing a picture of them online a few weeks ago... so I will have to see what sort of magic I can work up!

xo Anita

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful family photos! Your page is beautiful...love your embellishments.

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow Anita! This is just a beautiful. Love the photos of your family and all the pretty flower embellishments and little details.

Yapha Mason said...

Another great page, Anita! I love the pink and grey with your photos!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! I was really pleased with the finished result of both these family pictures and my scrap layout!

beth rush said...

Gorgeous Photos!! Wow! Really beautiful page Anita, love the flowers and your button centers.

Heidi Baks said...

Lovely photos, and they look really great on the neutral background!