Monday, November 10, 2014

Surprise Holiday-MDSM90



Hello... and welcome to MDS Monday!  We've got an awesome sketch for you from Beth!  Check it out!



Surprise, surprise... no wedding day scrapbook layouts... instead I discovered these pictures on an old camera we have.  My daughter had taken it with to Victoria, BC on a little surprise holiday with Grandpa and Grandma, and I had never even seen the pictures!  They were typical pictures taken by a nine year old... crooked, blurry, dark, a picture of nothing... even a few selfies!  But there were also a few in there that I thought I would incorporate in a layout about there mini holiday!  Check it out!


I was pretty happy to come across these photos... as I obviously was not in on this little vacay... therefore couldn't take any pictures!  

Challenge Guidelines:
-Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
-Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
-Link directly to your post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
-You can create a card, scrap page or 3-D Object with the sketch.
-The challenge will end on Saturday Nov. 15th @ 12pm EST.
-Have fun!  

 I hope you'll be inspired to play along at MDS Monday... go check out what the other designers have created... there's so much inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
xo Anita

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your cluster of maple leafs! Beautiful page!