It's our 100th challenge at MDS Monday! Whoo, hoo!!! Can you believe that we've had 100 weeks of sketches or challenges? To celebrate, we're doing something different. Heidi has maintained a Pinterest board of all the MDS Monday sketches to date. Go to that board and pick your favorite sketch to create a new scrapbook page or card. When you link your project, be sure to tell us which sketch you used. We will give you two weeks to create your projects, and we're giving out prizes!!! The top two winners will receive a download of their choice valued up to $9.95, and three runner-up winners will receive MDS Monday key chains designed by Beth!!! So, get your creative juices flowing and help us celebrate this awesome milestone.
For this special occasion I chose to use sketch #90... I loved when we used it back in November... and still do!
Here's my layout!
This was a super fun day out with family... and we just had to get a shot of my sister in law with her shark.... she was pretty doubtful about the whole 'shark fishing' adventure... but I'm pretty sure she had fun!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
- You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday February 14th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
We're also having a Blog Hop this week so you can see the sketches we picked and learn how we created our pages. You can go from here to the next stop, which is Tami's blog, and follow the hop from there!
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see you in the gallery! xo Anita