Monday, February 16, 2015

Stampin' Celebration 98-Thank You

Hello there!  I'm back with another Stampin' Celebration!  And like I explained in my MDS Monday post...this one will be short and sweet due to me making a very foolish mistake!  Click here to read about it!  So also please forgive the quality of my picture... I could not get onto MDS at first, so I made a card and took a picture with my iphone, but the lighting in the room wasn't the best, and I didn't do any editing of the photo at all, so.... it is what it is!


Here's my card...  


I tried the 'stencil in watercolour technique' from one of my Online Card Classes using the colours from the challenge board.  It worked out ok, except the stencil popped up in the middle despite my best efforts, so you don't get the full effect, but it is still pretty!

Challenge Guidelines 
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you may have in your stash. 
  • We ask that you create a new project for this challenge and add a link to our blog or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please link directly to the post for this challenge, not your entire blog (so we can find your project better)
  • Please limit the combined challenges on your project to no more then 4 including ours. 
  • And have fun!!! 
  • The challenge will be open for 2 weeks and the linky will close on Friday Feb. 27th @ 9pm EST.
See you in the gallery!  xo Anita

No comments: