Happy MDS Monday! We've got this great sketch from Yapha today... a great one to focus on a special picture... which is what I did with this lovely picture of my sweet middle daughter!
She just had 10" of all that beautiful long hair cut off a couple weeks ago to donate to the cancer society. She received a very nice thank you card, with a note informing her that about 5 people would receive wigs made with her hair, along with some synthetic hair and also horse tail! She thought it was pretty special, and I did too.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
- You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday April 25th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!