Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stampin Celebration Mid Month-spiration Sketch!

 Happy Wednesday to you all!  I'm back with some Stampin' Celebration Inspiration!  We've got a great sketch for you seeing as it is the middle of the month!  Here it is!


I made a scrapbook layout in MDS of course!  I haven't been able to do too much MDS lately... I shouldn't say that... I've been doing it, but not my girls' albums.... so I hope to get on that again!  I've been busy, busy, busy with some.... sewing!  Come back in a few days hopefully and I'll have taken some pictures of the American Girl clothes I've been sewing!  Yes, Mom... you read that correctly!  You should see them... they are as usual.... so CUTE!  I definitely need to stick with sewing doll clothes rather than people clothes... too many hilarious episodes that involve clothing gone horribly wrong!  Anyway.... way off topic here...



















... here's my layout!  I used a bunch of (sort of) new stuff.  The Amped Up Ampersands kit, Nobody's Business... and one more, but I cannot think of the name right now... I'll look it up and edit this when I do!

Don't forget to go check out the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration challenge blog, and all the other designers... there's is some fun stuff going on there!

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles
Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge

OK, so... get busy creating!  Use the photo inspiration from the 1st of the month, or use the sketch from today... or a combo of both, make something in MDS, make a card, a hybrid project... whatever captures your fancy... but be sure to link it up at the Stampin' Celebration blog so we can check it out and you can have a chance to be our January Pick of the Party!

xo Anita 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pic of your daughter. It looks like a park right by my house in Washington. Were you in my neighborhood? Kayak Point?

Unknown said...

Although we cross the border into WA pretty often, this particular playground was in my own city. I've seen that rope pyramid in other playgrounds as well... it's alot of fun isn't it?