Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love You to Infinity - SCIC 75

It's another gorgeous day here in the Fraser Valley... and I've got some Stampin' Celebration Inspiration for you!  Here you are...

Here's the inspiration photo for you to get inspired with...


Sorry this is the shortest post ever in blog history.... but somehow this didn't get posted!  I realized this the SECOND I woke up this morning!  It is possibly due to the fact that I am recuperating from having 12 girls racing around my house yesterday for my daughters 9th birthday!

So go check out the other DT members awesome creations!  They never cease to amaze me!

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments: