Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Back!

Yes... after a few weeks hiatus... I am back!  It actually felt sort of nice to just focus on a few other things for awhile.  I was doing some crafting, but not a ton... mostly design team projects.  I do have a lot of cards to show ya'll... ones that I made during the Christmas break of all things!  And the last few days I've finally had some time to really get back into it again, so there are a few more recent ones.  I won't show them all in one post... my computer would probably crash!

Let's get started!

I STILL had some Sweet Pea Stitched Felt Accents from a couple years ago.  I decided to stop hoarding that now was as good a time as any to make some pretty cards and use up some retired cardstock at the same time!  They're pretty simple cards.  Some of them are personalized with a monogram for some of my nieces birthdays.  They all use pretty much the same colour combo and  I used a variety of current and retired supplies, which is pretty much the norm for me anyway!

Check them out!



This one I cased from somewhere, something... but seriously, I made this in the Christmas break, so I couldn't tell you anymore who or what!  To be honest I can't even remember what punch I used for those leaves!  (although it must have been the Build a Blossom punch!) 


This one was for my niece, Anna, who turned three a few weeks ago!  You might think this isn't a very fun card for a three year old... but she's a real little lady!



You can see I'm using up some of my Old Olive grosgrain ribbon too!  That stuff just seems to last forever!  I used my Cloudy Day EF on this one, and it was VERY cute when all was said and done!

 

Surprise!  (for me!)  This one was for my daughter Carlye who turned 9 in January, but I forgot I even had this till right now.  I totally gave her a way different birthday card!   And there are no other nieces whose names begin with "C".  Oh well, there's always next year!


And this last one was sent off to Katie, another niece, who celebrated a birthday at the beginning of January!


Don't you just love the way they all turned out?  I was pretty pleased with my morning's work!  Yes, these all took me just one morning to make!  That's what happens when you use the same group of supplies to make a lot of different cards... you get efficient!

OK, that's all for me for right now!  I'm going to try to get some more cards up here for you... because believe me... there are plenty!  Seeyou later!

xo Anita

No comments: