Saturday, February 15, 2014

You Make Life Wonderful - SCIC 75 Sketch Inspiration

OK, so I know Valentines was yesterday, but.... I still wanted to show you what I made for my fabulous hubby!


I used the Stampin' Celebration sketch as my starting off point!  Here it is...


OK, so I know I used embellishments as my back panel.... but that's what inspiration is!

Now it's your turn!  Use the sketch or our photo inspiration from the first of the month, or both if it strikes your fancy... create  something with it and then be sure to link up to our Stampin' Celebration blog so we can check out what you've done!  We love looking at your creations!  And you could have a chance to be this month's Pick of the Party!  Now, for more inspiration, go check out the other DT member's blogs and the Stampin' Celebration blog.... and then get crafting!

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles
 
And.... in other news.... we have a design team call... so definitely make sure you head on over to the Stampin' Celebration blog and check that out!  You could be one of our newest design team members!

2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...


This is so cute! I love the arrows and fun colors!

Heather North said...

What a sweet sentiment! I love the rainbow of arrows.