Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SCIC#71- Summer Lovin'

Soooo... it's already the middle of the month!  Can you believe it?  Time flies!  It really hits me when I look at layouts like the one below, and realize that these photos are already 5 months old.... and the little smartie pants in the pictures will be three years old in a month!  Waaaah!  Although, I'll be the first to admit that I am not sorry to kiss the terrible twos good bye!

ANYWAY... like I said, it's the middle of the month.... and you know that means it's time for some sketch inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration!  Wahoo!  I hope you played along with the awesome photo challenge we posted on the 1st of October.... if not.... NO WORRIES... you still have until the 25th to link up your gorgeous creations!  Check out the sketch challenge we have for you and play along with THAT if it strikes your fancy!


Well... it struck my fancy alright!  I had a blast choosing nine fun pictures of my littlest lady for this layout.  I chose to go with a scrapbook layout designed in MDS (again!)  Check it!


 It's not the kind of layout I've ever made before in MDS... it's sort of a scene in the park... the grass, the tree silhouette and the girl swinging, the sun and clouds up there... you know.... a scene in the park!  (with nine pictures, of course!)  No?  Not feeling it?  OK, it's just me then!  It's different then my usual.... but I like it!  

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

OK, so click on over to Stampin' Celebration, check out the challenge post and all the design team's creations based on it... and get creating yourself!  You could be our Pick of the Party for October!

xo Anita

I used a variety of downloads for this MDS page... if you would like to know what they were, or how I did something on here... please leave me a comment and I will gladly email you a list or explain how I did something.  I've had some technical problems lately, which apparently is because of how I copy and paste large amounts of text from my MDS supply lists on here... and that's something I want to avoid this time around... I'm not the most techy individual, so I'm just keepin' it easy!

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Nina Dee said...

I love that you used this sketch to create a page layout! And what cute photos! :) Great job!