Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thank You!

Today I have a set of thank you cards that I want to show you.  I made them in a rainbow of colours!  I love rainbows!  I also made a set of 6 envelopes to go with them using my Brights DSP stack.

Let's start with a picture!


I stamped my sentiment on white cardstock in  six different colours... and then... cut them up!  Eeeek!  But it was all good, I put them back together again, popping up some of the panels on a stack of the coordinating cardstock.  You can see what I mean if you look at the second picture!


Isn't it cool?  And I love that they all have an envelope that goes with it!  

I plan to give these away as a set to my secret sister tonight, at our secret sister reveal evening... to thank her for all the little things she has done for me secretly over the past year to brighten my days!  And I have a set of cards for MY secret sister as one last gift before we begin again with a new round of secret sisters to surprise!

xo Anita

No comments: