Friday, August 1, 2014

Starting 3rd Grade - SC84

Wow!  This summer is flying by!  I can hardly believe it is August already!  For some people that means school is right around the corner!  For us, in Canada, we don't go back until the day after Labour Day... but that's really only one more month of summer vacation!  Boo hoo!

So to help you kick off the 'back to school' season... we've got a great inspiration challenge at Stampin' Celebration for you!  Check it out...






And, I'll tell you.... that school bus means something to me, because the first day of school for my girls, means the first day of getting up VERY early again to drive that big ol' bus!  Groan...

I didn't make a layout about that though... I chose some pictures of my daughter at 'school store day' getting all settled in her new 3rd grade classroom, wearing her new backpack... all ready to meet her teacher!  And now that we have 3rd grade behind us, she'll be starting fourth grade in a month! 



So, be sure to click over to Stampin Celebration, check out what all the other talented ladies came up with, and then get creative!  We'd love to have you play along with us, link up your project with the linky tool at the bottom of the challenge post, and maybe you'll be the Pick of the Party!  Yay!

Seeya'll later!  xo Anita

No comments: