Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two For One!

Good morning to you all!  It's another gorgeous day in the Valley... so without further ado, I will get to what you are here for.  Another dose of MDS!  Like I said yesterday, I finished off all three of my girls' albums for 2012-2013, and the easiest way to fast track that is to use the import feature in MDS.  You can see here that both of my older girls have exactly the same layout, the only thing I switched after importing the layout, was the picture!  Voila!  Two birds with one stone!  LOVE!

I must give credit where credit is due... I CASED this layout from someone... and I can't remember who... but it is pretty much a direct copy!  I loved their layout, and now I love mine!

Take a look!


See, two layouts done... all in the time it took to do one!

 xo Anita

No comments: