Friday, May 17, 2013

SCIC #66 Mid-Month Sketch



I quickly whipped up a page in my MDS this morning.  Honestly it came together so quick... I sort of feel like I never really got to scrapbook at all!  I used the mid-month sketch inspiration on the Stampin Celebration blog.  I'm not sure about these sketches... they make me take a total departure from my normal... but that's okay, this can be the new normal!  It's really not a style that I come up with on my own... but I like the Love Letter DSP and the Attic Boutique embellishments go with it so well I couldn't resist.  And what would one of my pages be without one of the frames from the Downtown Grunge set, right?

Here's the sketch inspiration...



 And here's what I made...






My youngest is such a fun little thing... seriously.... the problem is she knows it too!  With two older sisters encouraging all her shenanigans (and sometimes taking part!) I am kept busy running after her.

Anyway...  thanks for looking.  Ladies at the SCIC blog thanks again for wonderful inspiration!  I think I might become a regular... it's SO addicting!


3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

This is fabulous!! Love the paper with your cute black & white photo. The frame and journaling card are great too! So glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration! We'd love for you to become a regular!! ;)

Erin Gonzales said...

ADORBS! I am loving your layout and the elements! Thanks for sharing with us at SC!

Wendie Waldman said...

Oh, I love this layout. The frame perfectly highlights the darling photo.