Thursday, May 16, 2013

SCIC #66

I was working on this page in my oldest daughters album... and was pretty uninspired.  It didn't look too great really, but sometimes I really struggle with doing more than one or two pictures on a page, so whenever that happens I always console myself and say that not every layout has to be a work of art.... and I call it good and stop beating myself up!  But then I came across the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge blog and decided a redo of this page was in order!  I am so happy with the end result!

Here's the challenge picture I used...

And here is what I designed using the colours as inspiration.  I love the combo of Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie... and I was inspired to use the bright blooms because there is a very small vase of flowers on that table, and it reminded me of one of the bright blooms!  Hey... inspired is inspired.... whichever way you look at it!

Here's my layout...



Thank you ladies at the SCIC blog for fabulous inspiration.  Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the little banner and cluster of flowers with the pearls. The colors really are perfect for your photos! So glad you were inspired and joined us this month at Stampin' Celebration!

Erin Gonzales said...

HOLY CRAP! I LOVE your page!! The colors the elements, those FAB flowers, it's all awesome sauce!

Wendie Waldman said...

What a very sweet page. Love the colors and flowers.

Stampin' Celebration said...

Congrats Anita on being the "Pick of the Party" over at Stampin' Celebration!! Make sure and grab our badge for your blog! And check back tomorrow for a new inspiration challenge! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies! I am honored!