Thursday, August 1, 2013

Celebrate the Little One... Again!

Today I have a.... BABY card again!  Stick with me here!  It seems I have alot of these that were never posted!  Isn't this one so cute though?  I CASEd it from an older SU! Idea Book.  I think that card had a kangaroo on it or something and was actually a birthday card!  
The colour combo on here is so bright and fresh as well... Bermuda Bay and Kraft with a little Whisper White.  Love it!


I used Whisper White for the card base and sponged around the edges with Bermuda Bay.  The BB panel was embossed with a texture plate that is long retired.  Large Dots I think it was called.  It was one of Shelli's collection.  I'm not sure what the name of the punched flower is.  It's an EK Success punch but was not one SU! sold.  Oops!  I sponged the body of the adorable hippo with a pretty light hand and then went darker towards the middle for some depth.

I hope you've enjoyed my baby cards the last few days!  Thanks for looking!

No comments: