Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello everyone!
 
I've still got a few cards that I haven't shown you yet.  Some of the supplies may be retired supplies, but that's just the way it is with me!  So let's not waste any time getting to today's card!  Shall we?


OK, so it's been something like more than a year since I made this card.  I'm pretty sure this card was from one of my Artistic Avenger DT challenges.  By the looks of things here, I was definitely in the "distressed zone"!!!  I colored this beautiful little guy in with inks and a blender pen.  After tearing the edges, I sponged around with Soft Suede to soften up the edges a bit.  To give my Little Leaves die cut some depth I made a line down the center with my fingernail.  No fancy tools there!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Paper:  Sahara Sand CS, Marina Mist CS, Bravo Burgundy CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink:  Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Bravo Burgundy
Stamps:  Young Vermillion, Three Little Words
Tools:  Distressing Tool, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Perfect Polka Dots EF, blender pens, sponges

No comments: