Thursday, August 29, 2013

Joy Fold Card-Birthday Wishes

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Today I've got a bright, happy colourful birthday card for you.  I love this one.  Not only is it eye catching because of the cheerful colour combo, but it's not your regular "scored in the middle" kind of card.  This is the joy fold.  Click here for a straight forward tutorial on how to achieve this look!  This card is still the regular A4 card size, so still fits in a regular envelope and is totally mailable.  Make one yourself!


Now, this is one of the cards that I found in my folder, not yet posted, so many of these items are also retired, or are Sale-a-bration items.  I cannot remember what the name of the DSP is, the stamped and punched owl inside of the card is also reitred, and the sentiment on the front is from sale-a-bration a few years ago.


The only supplies not retired are the owl, scallop circle and label punches, but use your imagination with DSP and stamp choices, and you could easily make this card yours.  it's so fun!

Come back later today for another card I made using this same little owl.  Isn't he adorable?

No comments: