Friday, August 16, 2013

With Sympathy

Happy Friday!  Woohoo! (only 2 more weeks till the kids go back to school!)  Except that means I go back too, and it actually gets alot noisier since I'm the one driving the bus!  Joke's on me!

Anyway, today is our 11th wedding anniversary.  Most people try to go out with just the two of them on these sorts of special occasions, but... we are not most people I guess!  We are going out with my husbands WHOLE family!  Fun, right?  Just happened to work out (or not!) that way, but it's all good!  The more the merrier!

Let's check out the card I have for you today.


WARNING:  When I made this card I had no appropriate sentiments from SU! that would fit on this piece of Whisper White, so I went right ahead and used some contraband.  Forgive me!  My bad!

Now that we've gotten past that, take a closer look at my card and leave me a comment letting me know what you think!

Have a great weekend!  xo Anita

No comments: