Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Masculine-Lovely As A Tree

Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going great!  We're halfway to the weekend!  Yay!

Today's card is pretty much the same as this one here.  I just changed the colours and stamps, nixed the sentiment, and WAH-LA.... a different card, but without all the figuring out of a layout, and all that jazz.  I often do this if I'm in a crunch to get a card quickly.  Oh, I know there are 10 minute cards out there, but it would take me 20 minutes to find them!  This way, I just check my own archives, find one that I can quickly recreate... and then.... DONE!


I love the colour combo on this card.  It's a very masculine looking card as well, which is great, because I never seem to have enough of those!  If I create just for fun, I usually make something pretty, or girly, or do some digi scrapping.  

Thanks for looking!  Hope the rest of your week is just fabulous!

xo Anita

Supplies:
Paper:  Old Olive CS, Whisper White CS,  Early Espresso CS, Daffodil Delight DSP, Early Espresso DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree
Accessories:  Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Buttons, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponges (Yellow Baker's Twine-contraband!)

No comments: