Monday, August 12, 2013

Joy - Jump For It! PPA167

Good morning everybody!  I managed to slip in a little MDS playtime over the weekend.... not sure yet how, what with BBQ's, pool parties, and birthday parties!  What matters is that I did!  And I used the colour combo over at the Pals Paper Arts blog for some inspiration.  I also used the sketch from the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration blog from last month.  I really liked it and hadn't had a chance to work with it, so even though the challenge is closed, I still used it.  Go check it out!

PPA166
 

What a gorgeous colour combo, eh?  My layout came together so easily.  I had to recolour a few things to get the right colours.  Amazing... you mean I don't have everything?  That's right, I don't!  But with MDS you can usually get whatever you want, it just takes a little fooling around!  Anyway, here's my layout!



I thought the colour combo felt like so spring-like, so I went right for these pictures of my middle daughter, when we were outside really enjoying one of the first beautiful days of spring this year!

Thanks for taking a look!  Let me know what you think of my scrapbook page!  Come back tomorrow for some pictures of 'the big reveal' of my oldest daughters bedroom, which we renovated and re-decorated as a surprise for her 10th birthday!

Seeyou later!

3 comments:

Beth Beard said...

What a fun scrapbook page. Love how you spelled BeYOUtiful! I'm going to use that in my scrapbooking. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Nicole Watt said...

What a wonderful design! I'd love to see you play with us over at Pixel Maven's DigiChallenge - our current challenge closes today, but we'll have a new one posted on Friday! www.pmretreat.com/pmdc

Debbie Crowley said...

Great scrapbook page...love your layout and page balance. Nice work! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!